Thursday, March 29, 2012

dreamy

I have worked to exhaustion and I can tell you it won't do your health any good...so I decided tonight to take a break and relax...with my thoughts going somewhere far, somewhere warm and sunny, I realized that, sadly, I have never been to Santorini, Greece (not quite that far!!). It must one of the places I would like to go the most, and yet never managed to get there, and it's not even so far away from Romania. With that being said tho, I am seriously planning in visiting it sometime soon! Such beauty cannot be missed!:) But until then , I will just relax by looking at the pictures and imaging myself there:)
Sleep tight!







1 comment:

lisa signorini said...

Diana,thanks so much for your comment and to be my newest follower!!! I follow u too!!!
New outfit post on my blog : I'm waiting for your comment!
kiss
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com